Saturday, March 26, 2011

Some one send me a cute baby shower idea...

Coolest Baby Shower Ideas : Baby Shower Ideas and News Home : March 2007
Like My Site? Share It!

My StumbleUpon PageStumble It!

If you're running any website about new baby, pregnancy, and baby shower, here is how you can syndicate my articles on your site! Fast, Easy & Free!

If you don't like using RSS readers, you can get my blog posts via email. You can do so by signing up here...

March 11, 2007 19:21 - Some one send me a cute baby shower idea...

Jane Randolph from Austin, TX send me a great idea for "Hollywood Star" baby shower.

Here is her post...

"You can prrint photographs of Hollywood stars as they were as babies, put on big board for everyone to see, and they need to guess who everyone is by writing down on paper.

When the guests for the baby shower arrive, put a photo of one of the stars on the back of each participant, they need to guess which star is on their back by asking each other questions, only 'yes and no' answers to be given.

In order to win they need to know who they are, plus completed the answers to who all the stars on the board are."

For more Hollywood baby shower party ideas, come over...

To reference this entry please copy the url in this link: (Permalink)

Only WireAdd to Onlywire

March 15, 2007 21:43 - Baby Shower 2.0?

Recently, I'm been thinking about how a web-savvy baby shower hostess can 'survive' in the web 2.0 age.

What? What is baby shower 2.0 all about?

If you've heard about web 2.0 (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_2.0), you will agree that how important that sharing means to you and your family.

Here I'm giving you my recommended web 2.0 sites for any web-savvy Shower hostess to throw your very own Shower online!

1) Blogger.com

2) Wordpress.com

3) Flickr.com

4) Youtube.com

5) Rockyou.com

6) Bebo.com

And of course, the famous Coolest Baby Shower contest!

Read more on this article: How To Survive in The Web 2.0 Age If You're A Web-savvy Baby Shower Hostess

I'd like you give me feedback on how you use these web site to help you manage the event and share baby shower ideas with you friends and families.

Have fun!

To reference this entry please copy the url in this link: (Permalink)

onlywireAdd to Onlywire

September 2006 «  » April 2007

Like My Site? Share It!

My StumbleUpon PageStumble It!



View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment