Monday, March 28, 2011

Minti, my new baby shower sharing community!

Coolest Baby Shower Ideas : Baby Shower Ideas and News Home : September 2007
Like My Site? Share It!

My StumbleUpon PageStumble It!

If you're running any website about new baby, pregnancy, and baby shower, here is how you can syndicate my articles on your site! Fast, Easy & Free!

If you don't like using RSS readers, you can get my blog posts via email. You can do so by signing up here...

September 9, 2007 10:45 - Minti, my new baby shower sharing community!

Minti.com is a good place to share parenting tips and fun story of everything about new baby.

So I decide to get it a "GO".

Here is my address:
http://coolestcelebration.minti.com/

I think I'll start using the site to help people discover more exciting ideas and inpirations when anyone is in need of a few special baby shower ideas.

You can find my first advice about:
How to have a good baby shower etiquette when you already have everything for your little ones?

Minti Logo

If you're also a web savvy Shower hostess, you can open your account at Minti.com here:
http://www.minti.com/

To reference this entry please copy the url in this link: (Permalink)

Add to Onlywire

«  » Like My Site? Share It!

My StumbleUpon PageStumble It!



View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment