Sunday, March 27, 2011

Coolest Virtual Baby Shower I've Ever Seen

Translate Request has too much data
Parameter name: request
Coolest Baby Shower Ideas : Baby Shower Ideas and News Home : May 2007


Like My Site? Share It!

My StumbleUpon PageStumble It!

If you're running any website about new baby, pregnancy, and baby shower, here is how you can syndicate my articles on your site! Fast, Easy &Free!

If you don't like using RSS readers, you can get my blog posts via email. You can do so by signing up here...

May 4, 2007 22:23 - May Day Madness!!

Pure and simple MAY DAY MADNESS!!

Many of you have asked me how I built my website and told me how you would like to do the same but feel a bit frightened about it all.

For those who are interested in doing onine business from home, today could be your lucky day as the company I use (Site Build It) are offering their yearly May Day Special. Buy 1 website and get another 1 less than half price.

This really is a bargain. Just think - you and a friend or relative could both start your own internet business. No experience needed!

About what?? -

Basically about anything that you are interested in. Create a website with SiteBuild It! and earn some extra money for Christmas.

Offer closes Midnight May 8th Eastern time,

MayMadness

I'm kicking myself as I just signed up last month for my third website forgetting that this special offer was just about to happen. :(

All the best and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Read more on how Site Build It! changes lives.

To reference this entry please copy the url in this link: (Permalink)

Add to Onlywire

May 20, 2007 09:15 - Coolest Virtual Baby Shower I've Ever Seen

Do you know 1 out of 8 couples married in the U.S. last year met online?

Then you won't be surprised why there are so many web-savvy parents-to-be want to shift traditional baby shower to the internet.

I've listed some useful web 2.0 resources in my previous post, but I didn't realize that a "virtual baby shower" can be so popular until one day, I found this bloggy baby shower supported by over 70 mommy bloggers!

Catherine, Kristen, Julie and Nancy are hosting a virtual baby shower for Liz, Christina and Tammi, with games and all!

I love their ideas especially the "baby match mamma game":

Match the Baby Mamma

(each name on the right is a mamma blogger who join the game)

And the "Match the Belly" game too!

Match the Belly

Check it out and share their story as this is the best way to welcome three new little ones come to this world.
(Read More...)

To reference this entry please copy the url in this link: (Permalink)

Add to Onlywire

«  »

Like My Site? Share It!

My StumbleUpon PageStumble It!



View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment