Sunday, March 27, 2011

So What Squidoo Can Do For Your Baby Shower?

Coolest Baby Shower Ideas : Baby Shower Ideas and News Home : April 2007
Like My Site? Share It!

My StumbleUpon PageStumble It!

If you're running any website about new baby, pregnancy, and baby shower, here is how you can syndicate my articles on your site! Fast, Easy & Free!

If you don't like using RSS readers, you can get my blog posts via email. You can do so by signing up here...

April 22, 2007 10:51 - So What Squidoo Can Do For Your Baby Shower?

You know I am a true believer of the power of "web 2.0" as it represents a true and valuable way that housands of people creating a handbuilt catalog of the best stuff online including exchange baby shower ideas.

Then, you might also be aware that Social Networking services are really helpful to easily help you manage your baby shower.

This is where the Squidoo.com comes in!

Squidoo is an interesting Social Networking service, because Google loves it more than anything else...and because it receives an insane amount of traffic (a bit like digg.com).

If you're looking for a free and fun way to make your own page and get traffic, plus a place to find what you're looking for, fast, Squidoo.com is where you should go for!

I'm now opening a Squidoo lensmaster talking about baby shower games, as you see below:

http://www.squidoo.com/baby_shower_games

And I'm inviting you to join me. Find and share recommendations online by building a lens. Click the link below to get started:

http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/CoolestCelebration

Have FUN!

To reference this entry please copy the url in this link: (Permalink)

onlywireAdd to Onlywire

March 2007 «  » May 2007

Like My Site? Share It!

My StumbleUpon PageStumble It!



View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment