Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Coolest Baby Shower Hostess

Coolest Baby Shower Ideas : Baby Shower Ideas and News Home : October 2007Like My Site? Share It!

My StumbleUpon PageStumble It!

If you're running any website about new baby, pregnancy, and baby shower, here is how you can syndicate my articles on your site! Fast, Easy & Free!

If you don't like using RSS readers, you can get my blog posts via email. You can do so by signing up here...

October 7, 2007 16:45 - The Coolest Baby Shower Hostess

Do you have the experiences of throwing 13 different baby showers?

Gail hume, our cutest baby shower hostess shares her experiences and tips in planning a baby shower.

She said, "After attending our wedding, several friends & family began to ask me for more & more information and assistance as well as wanting to purchase my wedding decorations. After assisting with several friends weddings, it seemed like the wedding crowd started having babies and were now requesting baby shower ideas, including my own son."

Gail's creativities have become a hotp topic on my site if you've read all the comments she received on my site.

You can learn a lot from her experiences as a baby shower hostess before you get your party started.

To reference this entry please copy the url in this link: (Permalink)

Add to Onlywire

«  Like My Site? Share It!

My StumbleUpon PageStumble It!



View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment