Sunday, April 3, 2011

Boy Deluxe Diaper Cake

by Rebbecca Dixon
(Tell City, IN)

Deluxe Diaper Cake to match baby shower colors

Deluxe Diaper Cake to match baby shower colors

Boy Deluxe Diaper Cake

For the deluxe style, I make sure I have my 85 diapers, cake pans to help arrange them uniformly in the fanned style. Make three tiers(40, 28, and 17 diapers) and secure them with rubber bands around the outside of each tier. I use cardboard paper towel rolls in the center for stability, then decorate according to baby shower theme or nursery theme. In the case of this diaper cake it was decorated for the baby shower colors of blue, green and brown.
I included a Curious George stuffed animal that the customer had. So I also incorporated some monkey embellishments to tie George in with the cake.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment